In today’s challenging world, we need all the help we can get. God is interested in the fine details of our everyday lives and He has a plan for us so that we can live a full and meaningful life. Midweek at our church provides different ways for the entire family to grow by:
- Having a personal, life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Having encouraging and supportive relationships with each other, as God draws us closer together.
- Studying the Bible and letting His Word change our minds, thoughts, attitudes and priorities.
- Finding tangible ways to make a difference in our world as a result of our relationship with God and each other.
We encourage you to check out Midweek this week!
MidWeek – Every Wednesday at 7:00PM
- Wednesday’s Word (Adult Bible Study): God is very interested in the details of our lives, and He has a plan for us so we can live a full and meaningful life. Meet with us Wednesday nights as we study the Word and learn more about His plan.
- The Exchange Student Ministry: Are you a teen looking for a place to belong? Look no further! The Exchange exists to excite, inspire, capture and ignite students for Jesus and to encourage them to shine Christ’s light to others. Grades 6-12
- Kidz Rock : Every Wednesday night, send your kids to Kidz Rock – where their world will be rocked with the love of Jesus through crazy music, amazing games, and kid-friendly bible lessons! Age 5 – Grade 5
Contact the office for more information![/column]