Welcome to The Exchange!
This is a place where students can feel free to be themselves, form meaningful relationships, and learn how to be a better person. We constantly strive to bring the truth of God’s message to life with relevant examples, bible readings, and conversations about how Jesus relates to students’ everyday lives.
Activities for this age group include:
- Game nights
- Fun local outings (laser tag, paintball, etc.)
- Engaging, interactive discussions/bible studies
- Local, regional and international missions trips
- Multiple community service opportunities
- Summer and winter retreats
- All-night lock-ins
Domestic missions are also designed as a way to target personal development via service to others, team/group building, confirmation classes, and youth-directed worship.
The Exchange Youth Group (6th – 12th grade): Wednesdays, 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Please contact Ben Allen at email@example.com for more information.